Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Header!

I counted the votes and header 2 and 4 both had the same amount of points.



Header 2:
and header 4:

I cannot choose! Header 2 seems to fit more in this time of year and is bright, but header 4 has such pretty colors and it looks so warm and peaceful. Maybe I should post one header this month and the other header next month. But then, which one will be this month? I re-counted the votes to be sure, and what comes out? Header 2 has more votes. But, I don't know why, I like header 4 more then header 2. Because I like the sun and it is shown more in that header maybe? Or because there are more Robin Hood BBC pictures in that one? I don't know. Okay, make the decision now!
Header 4! That is said and so will it be done. Now find a nice background. I hope this doesn't unplease some people, I'll do header 2 next month. Promise!

3 comments:

  1. Yay!!! 2 was my vote!! And you picked such a lovely backround to go with it!! The colors are so nice together!!!

    ReplyDelete