Thursday, June 16, 2016

The Sound of Music (musical)


I thought I could make a review about ''The Sound of Music''. The musical. When I was little, I watched it many times. Always loved it, although my siblings might not have seen it ;-)

Some of the characters.

Maria Von Trapp.
Julie Andrews is very young here. I saw a movie with her older, named ''The Princess Diaries''. She plays very well and can sing pretty.


Captain Von Trapp played by Christopher Plummer. I didn't like him so much. He was to strict for his children. With the whistle...

The children Von Trapp.

Liesl, the oldest girl.

Friedrich, the oldest boy. Charmian Carr (who plays Liesl) had to wear heel shoes to be longer than him.

Louisa, the second girl.

Kurt, the second and last boy. Maria forgot his name the first night.

Brigitta, the third girl. I always forget her name.

Martha, the fourth girl. I couldn't find her alone, so I picked a picture with her and Gretl and cut Gretl out(the white area).

Gretl, the fifth and last girl.

Baroness Elsa Schrader. She is not one of the children Von Trapp, of course. She wanted to marry Captain Von Trapp and scared Maria away because she said that Captain Von Trapp was in love with Maria. Not so nice of her. But she isn't that nice. When last, she stands on the balcony with the captain, she understands and is nice for a while.



THE END.










No comments:

Post a Comment