Thursday, June 16, 2016

A few of my favourite series and movies

I thaught that, since I made ''A few of my favourite books'', I could make one of movies and series. So now is the time to make one.


1.
Of course, the one and only......Downton Abbey!! Not only season 2, but all seasons(although I don't like season 4 so much).

2.
Emma (2009). A mini-serie.

3.
Little Dorrit BBC. Also a mini-serie.

4.
Robin Hood BBC (all seasons).

5.
Cranford (also Return to Cranford).

6.
Lark Rise to Candleford (all seasons).

7.
North and South BBC. Mini-serie

8.
Road to Avonlea. We have only seen this one, but there are more, and I'm sure I would like those too.

9.
Love Comes Softly series.

10.
Anne of Green Gables. Only season one and two, the third is just...not good.

11.
Sherlock. Even though it sometimes really creeps me out.

12.
The Musketeers BBC. A bit too violent for my opinion, but still a nice serie.

13.
Wives and Daughters.

14.
August Rush.

15.
Holes. Ha, this one. We must have watched it at least nine or eight times. Okay, maybe just five or six times.

16.
Duma. Love this movie, it's really great. (By the way, Duma, the cheeta, doesn't talk or anything like that)

17.
Newsies. Great musical.

18.
Letters to Juliet. Maybe a little bit too much Romeo and Juliet and ''they live happily ever after'', but I still like it.

19.
Pride&Prejudice (2005). I know, I know. How can I ever like the 2005 P&P?! Sorry, I really do like it.

20.
Secondhand Lions.

21.
Stick It. To me, it's one of the most enjoyable gymnastics-movies, together with Full Out.

22.
Soul Surfer.

23.
Cinderella (2015).

24.
Sense&Sensibility 1995.

25.
Sense&Sensibility 2008.





Well, it appears that it wasn't just ''a few'', there were a lot. Not quite what I had in mind. But never mind that. And I didn't include everything, that would go on endlessly :)


THE END.


















4 comments: