Wednesday, December 6, 2017

~Lately~

Well, I'm on Blogger for two years now. I made a new header...it was my birhtday last month. We've been watching Gilmore Girls for the second time (We're on the beginning of season 3 now), I've made 140 posts, with this one being my 141th, and 6 pages. Don't pay attention to my first posts, I was new on Blogger and I didn't know anything. Better not read those ;) I have 21 followers. Ha. Last time I checked I had 18, but I never check how many followers I have. It doesn't interest me that much how much there are, but who they are does interest me, because I would like to know who follows me. 8, 163 is the number of pageviews, and I follow 37 blogs. I have been reading The Penderwicks again, because I had nothing to read and The Penderwick is always a good read if you're in the mood for something happy, and cosy. And listening to...well, a lot of different songs. I've been drawing sometimes, in my new sketchbook, which I got for my birthday(my other one was totally full). As for the movies we watched lately...The Lady in the Van(which was absolutely boring, at least for me), Thunder and the House of Magic(an animated movie) which was actually pretty nice to watch, we watched The Boss Baby(also animated) which I liked more than I thought, and we wacthed Paddington again(my older brother didn't see it before, so we borrowed it from the library again for him to see), I lost my library pass. Ugh, so stupid of me. I had it in my pocket, and then I must have lost it in the car or in the library.
Gilmore Girls always makes us laugh, it's really a good show!
Oh yeah, and we watched The Walk a while ago, and it was really great(I thought it was gonna be boring, because documentaries are not my favourite) Also Storks(another animated movie), which was...okay. Some really weird stuff like baby machines(that was also in Boss Baby), but it was good. I am still studying Spanish and Latin. And I read the book from Ranger's Apprentice that I really wanted to read, it was rather short(a novella) but still great as always. For the rest, I haven't really done something interesting. Well, it may snow Saturday. I hope it will, snow is so great! So, nothing further to say...I bought new earrings...Okay, now bye!



9 comments:

  1. Wow, 2 years!? That's awesome. Congrats, Ruth:) (And happy late birthday, too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Two years is a long time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome!! Congrats for being here for two years!! And, happy birthday!!

    My little sister and I watched The Lady in the Van in June, and it was sort of confusing.
    I would love to hear your thoughts on Paddington! It is a fun movie. Did you hear that they are making a number two?

    I really like your new blog look!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, MovieCritic!
      Yeah, it was confusing! I missed a little part before the end because I was upstairs, but I have seen the rest. I didn't really like it.
      It is, isn't it? My siblings and I always laugh about the part with the tape and the ''orphanage house for bears'' and ''Jonathan! Walk.'' ;) I know, a Paddington 2 coming up! I didn't find it out myself, my older sister always does that sort of things, but I'm still excited about it! Wonder where it would be about. Thank you! :)

      Delete
  4. Happy belated birthday, Ruth! And your wintry look is very pretty. :)

    P.S. I hope you can find your library card soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And thank you again :D
      Yeah, me too! I hate that I can't lend anything now, because what's the point of going to the library if you can't bring any books to read back home? Fortunately, I have another library card, but it's from a different library(the library card I lost is from a smaller library, but it has new books earlier).

      Delete